Buy a can or bottle of Remedy Kombucha, Switchel or Coconut Water Kefir from any USUeats outlets between 29th of April to 31st of May to go in the draw to win a 13inch MacBook Pro, $20 USU voucher or a free case of Remedy.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is only open to USU members, which includes free and paid membership.
- Entries open on 9am, 29 April 2019 and close on 31 of May 2019 at 11:59pm
- Entrants must purchase a Remedy, Switchel or Coconut Water at any USUeats outlet during the promotional period and scan their USU membership via the USU App.
- There will be a total of one major prize (1) winner, one (1) minor prize winner and twenty (20) daily prize winners.
- First major prize winner will receive Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-inch 128GB - Silver RRP AUD$1,899, the minor prize will be a case of Remedy and the daily prize will be $20AUD USU Voucher.
- The winners will be picked at random by the USU Marcomms team at Level 4 Holme Building Science Road, University of Sydney, on 3 June 2019.
- The winners will be contacted via email by 3 June 2019, by 5pm.
- The winner’s names may be published on the USU website and social media channels and their photo and name may be used for marketing purposes. All entered content may be published on the USU website and social media channels for marketing purposes.
- The prize is non-transferable, nonnegotiable and not valid with any other offer.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and not refundable.
- If the selected winner does not respond or claim the prize from the pickup location, the USU reserves the right to redraw the winner for the prize.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of the University of Sydney Union, family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is The University of Sydney Union, Marcomms Office, Level 4, Holme Building, The University of Sydney. NSW Permit Number: LTPM/18/03443. Class: Type C.
- The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.