Hosted by Sydney University Wind Orchestra
Club : Wind Orchestra
DATE: 24 Oct 2019
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Location : International Student Lounge
Sydney University Wind Orchestra AGM – Thursday 24th October 2019 – International Student Lounge, Wentworth Building
- OPENING AND WELCOME
- APOLOGIES AND LEAVES OF ABSENCE
- MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING & BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
- ANNUAL REPORTS
- ELECTION OF EXECUTIVES
- Appointment of Returning Officer
- Nominations will be considered and voted on for the following positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Publicity Officer, IT Officer, Social Coordinator, Librarian, Equipment Manager, Splash Liaison and 2 General Exec positions
Everyone is encouraged to run for an Exec position, no matter how long you have been part of SUWO! Being part of the Exec is a fun and rewarding experience, as it gives you the opportunity to learn new skills and directly contribute to the running of the band.
There is no limit to the number of positions you may nominate for. If you think there is someone within the ensemble who would be suited to a particular role, you are also welcome to nominate them.
All nominations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:30PM on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
Please include the name(s) of nominees and the position(s) being nominated for.
- Ordinary Members (those with an Access Card who are students, staff or alumni of the University of Sydney) are eligible to be candidates for all positions. Associate Members (those with an Access Card but no official affiliation with the University of Sydney) are eligible to be candidates only for the two General Executive positions.
- GENERAL BUSINESS
- DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
- CLOSE OF MEETING