Club : Chinese Students Association
DATE: 23 Aug 2019
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location : ABS learning studio 1070
AGENDA OF AN ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SYDNEY UNIVERSITY CHINESE STUDENT ASSOCIATION TO BE HELD AT 5：00 PM ON Friday 23 August 2019 IN THE ABS CS LECT THEATER 1060, Abercrombie Business Building AGENDA
EXECUTIVE: Poppy Wang, President, Chair Joey Zhu, Vice-President Shaojun Liu, Vice-President Weichen Zhao, Vice-President Yukang Zhang, Secretary Si Shi, Treasurer Yifang Du, Director of Sponorship Liaison Department Zixuan Huang, Director of Publicity Department Mengting Hu, Director of Marketing Department Ziming Wang, Director of Life-Entertainment Department Haochun Sun, Director of Human Resource Department Cien Xu, Director of Designing Department Yaxin Liu, Director of Career Development Department Wang Zhang, Director of Arts Department
2. MINUTES The executive members of the society will be elected in the annual general meetings. The candidate of this election was collected between July 17th and July 20th, the list of candidates was published in the official WeChat account of the society. The list of candidates is attached below:
3. ANNUAL ACCOUNTS The annual account will be reported by the society treasurer.
3.1 PRESIDENT’S REPORT The President, Peixuan Wang, will speak to her report.
3.2 HONORARY TREAUSRER’S REPORT The honorary treasurer, Si Shi, will speak to her report.
4. REAPPOINTMENT OF AUDITORS
5. BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES 5.1 Summary of semester 1 accomplishments i. 5/8/19 Welcome Day Advertising ii. 9/8/19 Semesterly recruiting fair of the society iii. 23/8/19 Annual general meeting of the society 6. Amendment to the Constitution No amendments have been proposed.
7. MOTIONS ON NOTICE These are no motions on notice.
8. ANY OTHER BUSINESS WHICH MAY PROPERLY BE CONSIDERED BY THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING The next general meeting: The next general meeting of the society was scheduled on week 13 of semester 2, 2019.
9. CLOSE OF MEETING Siyuan Wu Secretary of Sydney University Chinese Student Association 19th, July, 2019