New Committee Elections
Club : Veterinary Society
DATE: 17 Sep 2020
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location : Zoom (Online)
AGENDA OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF Veterinary Society TO BE HELD AT 17:00 on 17.09.2020 VIA ZOOM https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/93655618726
1. OPENING AND WELCOME
2. APOLOGIES AND LEAVES OF ABSENCE No apologies and leaves of absence
3. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING & BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES Last meeting was 24.02.2020
4. ANNUAL REPORTS Presidential report Treasurer report Vice President report Secretary report
5. CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS There are no constitutional amendments.
6. ELECTION OF EXECUTIVES Appointment of Returning Officer Nominations will be considered and voted on for the following positions:
Vice President (1 male, 1 female)
DVM2 Representative Media
Publications Administrator Assistant Media
Undergraduate Science Representatives Keg Reps (5x)
Nominate yourself by emailing VetSoc with your full name, VetSoc membership no. (if you know it) & position you wish to run for. Nominate another person by emailing VetSoc. Similar to above but please make sure you tell the person you are nominating them as they will have to accept the nomination. If your/their VetSoc No. is unknown you may type "VetSoc ID unknown". However, if we later discover that you aren't actually a VetSoc member, the nomination will be invalid.
7. GENERAL BUSINESS There is no new business.
8. DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING The date of the next meeting will be determined by the new executive committee but will occur in 2020.
9. CLOSE OF MEETING