Your Bag

Your cart is empty

Take a look around
TotalNo price available
TODO: To be replaced
SearchStart typing and press enter

My complaint is in relation to Clubs and Societies, who do I talk to?

If you would like to make a complaint or report a grievance about something that has occurred at a USU event or with a USU member or guest, you can submit this in writing to USU.

Contact Clubs and Societies by calling 9563 6118 or submit your complaint by emailing us at

Not sure what to do? Contact Clubs and Societies Wellness Coordinator Bec at or on 0422 771 719.

If your complaint regards sexual misconduct, see our Wellness page for support information.