The Fundraising Committee is tasked with the goal of raising $10,000 every year for a selected charity. This will be achieved through an annual fundraising campaign designed, organized and facilitated by a committee of volunteers.
The fundraising committee will be responsible for overseeing the whole project and will require a high level of leadership, organizational and communicational skills. Together as a team you will plan a campaign with the ultimate goal of raising $10,000. It will be challenging and success will be determined on your professional ability and skills.
1. Experience & knowledge in event planning, management and logistics.
2. Creative and resourceful mindset is essential.
3. High level of organizational and communicational skills.
4. Demonstrates leadership and ability to effectively work in a team based environment.
5. Able to satisfy all project time requirements (2 hours of workshopping every week)