INCUBATE is the award-winning startup accelerator program at the University of Sydney, provided by the University of Sydney Union.
INCUBATE supports a community of entrepreneurs on campus, providing professional mentoring and accelerating the growth of high-potential startups.
Each INCUBATE startup receives:
- $5,000 in seed funding
- Co-working space over the 3-month incubation cycle
- Mentoring from some of Australia’s most recognised innovators
Past startups include babysitter apps, vertical gardens, project management apps, clever keyboards, health and wellbeing aids and event planning tools.
Applying for INCUBATE, at least one team member must either:
- Be a current USU ACCESS member
- Be currently enrolled or a current researcher at the University of Sydney
- Be a recent alumnus of the University of Sydney
Visit INCUBATE to apply and view their latest workshops.