Traditional Karate-Do Society
Traditional Japanese Karate Society has finally come to USYD!!
If you are interested in karate or any type of martial arts, join Usyd TKS!!
- Weekly karate trainings, for all levels from white belt to black
- Weekly club dinner after training (All your favourite restaurants)
- Supportive and fun friends!!
Why join us?
- You will learn karate from scratch with the best teacher and team
- Karate basics, kumite (sparring), kata (patterns) and much more!
- You can enjoy a fun social meal every week after training with the USYD TKS fam!
Contact us for a FREE trial lesson if you are interested just to try
Famous FOMO experiences on offer
- Weekly training sessions on Tuesdays:
- Beginners: 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Everyone: 6:30pm- 7:30pm
- Social dinner: 7:30pm
- Competitions - state and national
Meet ups & Community
We offer a weekly dinner event after training, this allows all members of our society to bond and get to know each other.
We are a joint society with the UTS karate-do club and we train and eat together with them every Tuesday!