Sydney University Radiology Society
Sydney University Radiology Society (SURS) is a student-run society which aims to provide medical students learning opportunities and exposure to various imaging modalities in the discipline of clinical radiology.
Our society aims to run exciting events related to diagnostic imaging, including:
• Interactive seminars with Radiology specialists and surgeons
• Ultrasound workshop providing point of care ultrasound teaching (FAST and EFAST)
• Butterfly IQ Pocket ultrasound exposure event
• Imaging competition including 5-10 stations (U/S guided cannulation)
• Workshops on common radiology presentations for junior doctors and medical students
• Annual networking event with senior radiologists across Sydney University clinical schools
• Fortnightly imaging cases (accessible on Facebook) endorsed by RPA Radiology
Why join us?
Famous FOMO experiences on offer
Meet ups & Community