Sydney University Physiotherapy Society
SUPS is a student run, faculty-endorsed society that acts as the peak representative body for Physiotherapy students of Sydney University. Since our establishment in 2008, our network has grown to over 2700 students, clinicians, researchers, alumni and employers.
Why join us?
We strive to provide current students with assistance in education, career development and in forming lasting social connections that we hope will last a lifetime.
Some of our famous alumni include:
• Shane Hayes - Head Physiotherapist of the Mens Pakistan Cricket Team
• Harriet Esterman - Cardiopulmonary Physio at Westmead Hospital involved with treating COVID-19 patients
• Michael Rizk - Founder and CEO of iMoveU
• Get access to sponsorship deals & member-only discounts
• Network with leading employers through our SUPS Facebook Group
• Learn more about Physiotherapy through our educational resources
• Form new friendships by joining our tight knit community
• Connect with other health societies through our collaborative events
• Have some fun!
Famous FOMO experiences on offer
Keep an eye out for our:
Meet ups & Community
• Annual SUPS Physio/Health Ball
• AlumNight Networking Event
• SMA Sports Trainer Courses
• Iconic SUPS Merchandise
Look forward to our social events such as cocktail nights, end of semester parties, BBQs, and career development opportunities like upskilling workshops and career webinars!