1) According to regulations set by Sydney University, starting from Semester 2 2015, all committee members must pay an annual membership fee.
2) Nominees and voters must be current students of the University of Sydney, with
3) The positions of vice president and above must be nominated by six other current executives (not including him or herself). Nominees must be sitting at or above the position of the director of committees.
4) All committee members are permitted to be nominated for the position of director of committee. The nominee must have been sitting on the committee for half a year or more. The nomination must been given by a sitting committee member or member of SUSCA. Upon nomination, the nominee is required to prepare a short speech explaining their experience on the committee. A nominee must have 2/3 of voters in their favour in order to be elected.
5) Before the annual general meeting (AGM), SUSCA must hold a meeting for nominations.
6) Each year in mid-March and mid-August, interviews will take place to recruit persons who are willing to become a committee member. The candidates are chosen by a merit basis through interview rounds with a respective committee leader. Please note that this is the only way that the committee shall recruit new committee members.
nominate Xizi Dongyu as a director of the entertainment department.
And Shorten clause 7.4 to the following "Quorum at General Meetings shall be the lesser of one-third of the Ordinary Membersor fifteen (15) Ordinary Members. If within thirty minutes from the time appointed for the meeting a quorum is not present, the meeting shall be dissolved." Update clauses 9.4 and 12.2 to reflect clear days notice in accordance with the Model Constitution. Add the following clauses: 11.4 The finances of the Society shall be maintained in accordance with the C&S Handbook for Treasurers produced by the Clubs & Societies Office of The University of the Sydney Union, and submitted for audit by the Clubs & Societies Auditor immediately following the Financial Year End of the Society in the month of June each year. 11.5 Notwithstanding anything contained in this Constitution, all assets and funds of the Society shall be used solely to further the Objects of the Society, and no portion of those funds shall be paid or distributed to members of the Society except as compensation for out-of-pocket expenses. 11.6 The financial year of the Society shall run from the 1st July to the 30th June following. 8.1 AGM month to be changed from March to August. 9.1 Elections to be changed from March to August.